Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Act Like A King's Kid

.
Ordinary. Plain. Boring. Bland. Common. Mundane. Dull. Lackluster. Unexciting. Monotonous.

OR

Unique. Exciting. Creative. Fun. Special. Exceptional. Thrilling. Stimulating. Peculiar.

Which string of words best describes your life?

Which one should?

As a Christian – which one should I be?

1 Peter 2:9 “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”

I am a unique creation made in the image of God. (Genesis 1:27)

John 10:10 “I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”

Are you living the full and abundant life that Christ promised? If you’re not, why aren’t you? How can you get out of the rut and enjoy your Christian life?

Am I living like I am created in God’s image? Am I treating others like they are special creations of God?

Love life. Live it to the fullest. Encourage others. Act like you are the King’s kid. Pass on blessings to others.
.

No comments: