Monday, October 6, 2008

Dwell in His Presence

Thoughts for the day

Dwell in His presence by faith, and gaze upon His beauty.

Psalm 27:4 “One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.”

Psalm 61:4 “I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.”

Psalm 23:6 “Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”

Psalm 63:2 “I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.”

Psalm 15:1-2 “Lord, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart.”

Psalm 24:4-5 “He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false. He will receive blessing from the Lord and vindication from God his Savior.”

Psalm 84:2 “My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.”

Psalm 84:10 “Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere.”

No comments: