Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm back !!!!

Sorry I didn't get to finish my Thanksgiving posts. Our router went down and I lost the use of the internet on my laptop.

It was an interesting Thanksgiving for us. My husband got his wisdom teeth cut out on Monday (a week ago) and he wasn't up to doing much all week. He laid around, ate soft foods, watched TV, and slept. The longer the week went on, the less patience I had. Wonder what God was trying to teach me ......... We are thankful he seems to be healing fine - slower than we'd like - but fine.

I was able to get some much needed rest. I completed most of my shopping and wrapping. My daughter made all our Christmas cookies - no... it's not too early. The time will fly over the next couple of weeks.

I have just less than two weeks left in my graduate class. I will be very thankful when this class is over. I have not enjoyed a single minute of this class and I see nothing useful about it. Perhaps that is how some of my students feel when they take some of their classes. Looks like maybe I am suppose to learn empathy for others.

Nothing too deep today. I am just very thankful to have a job to go back to. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the snow flakes that fell today - it seemed to put everyone in a good mood (snow doesn't come often in Georgia). I am thankful for a good staff working under me. I am thankful for life, health, and another day to walk with God.

No comments: