Friday, September 11, 2009

Every day with Jesus

.
I haven't posted much lately. I guess I haven't felt like I've had much worthy of posting. As I thought about it, every day that you walk with God is worth sharing something about.

Nothing too tremendous happened this week. I went to work; I came home; I fixed dinner; I did dishes; I did some laundry; I took care of my daughter; I went to bed and got up and did it all over again.

Yet everyday God loves me. Everyday God goes with me everywhere and helps me with everything I do. Everyday God has his hand of protection on me. Everyday I needed him and everyday He was there for me.

As I sought Him, he was there. He never lets me go through anything by myself. He never leaves me alone. I need to recognize his presence with me at every moment.

It is my responsibility to seek God. Everyone who seeks Him will find Him.


“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; those who seek find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened.” Matthew 7: 7-8
.

No comments: