Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jehovah-Jireh

.
I’ve started this post several times and I keep on deleting it. I can’t get it to say what I want it to.

Jehovah-Jireh - The Lord will provide

When I was in college we sang a chorus entitled, “Jehovah-Jireh.”
Here are the words:

Jehovah Jireh, my Provider
His grace is sufficient for me
For me, for me!
Jehovah Jireh, my Provider
His grace is sufficient for me

My God shall provide all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He shall give His angels charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me
For me, for me!
Jehovah Jireh cares for me

Jehovah Jireh, my Provider
His grace is sufficient for me
For me, for me!
Jehovah Jireh, my Provider
His grace is sufficient for me

My God shall provide all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He shall give His angels charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me
For me, for me!
Jehovah Jireh cares for me

God gives us the grace we need to make it through each day. No matter what happens or what obstacles I face, no matter how many times I fall, God’s incredible grace is there to pick me up. He is there to give me hope, to deal with sickness or injury, to walk with me through every day and every circumstance. His grace is always more than adequate for every circumstance. Simply claim the promises in His Word. Trust Him to work things out.

Philippians 4:19 “And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.”

Ephesians 2:8-9 “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- not by works, so that no one can boast.”

II Corinthians 12:9 “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
.

No comments: