Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Experiment Part 2

.
Today's list of 10 things I am thankful for:

1. Naps – I really needed one this evening!
2. The internet – a constant source of information
3. Email – I got an update from an old friend today
4. A warm home – it was about 22 degrees out this morning – and that is really cold in Atlanta. Georgia
5. A nice small car that gets good gas mileage.
6. Friends at work (Phil. 1:3 "I thank my God every time I remember you.")
7. Music – it nearly always blesses me
8. 104.7 The Fish and Kevin and Taylor in the morning – they entertain me every morning during my commute to work
9. A new washing machine – you never know how much you need something until it dies!
10. Salvation
.
Psalm 100 " Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."
.

No comments: