Saturday, March 20, 2010

Waiting

This is a continuation from yesterday’s post.


Psalm 62:1-2; 5-8

1My soul waits in silence for God only;
         From Him is my salvation.
2He only is my rock and my salvation,
         My stronghold
; I shall not be greatly shaken.

5My soul, wait in silence for God only,
         For my hope is from Him.
6He only is my rock and my salvation,
         My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.
7On God my salvation and my glory rest;
         The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.
8Trust in Him at all times, O people;
            Pour out your heart before Him;
         God is a refuge for us.”

Wait and persevere.

Waiting involves trusting.  Waiting includes praying.  Waiting implies resting.  We simply need to trust and wait in Him. 

 

“While I Am Waiting” by John Waller

.

No comments: