Tuesday, May 27, 2008

End of school/Start of school

Sorry it has been a couple of weeks. We just ended our school year and that is a very busy time. Graduation was Saturday morning. I have meetings to attend this week yet. I started a new graduate class. This one is called Leadership Principles and Ethics. So far - nothing too exciting. My "baby" graduated from middle school and is now studying to get her Driver's Permit. That's enough to scare me and make me feel old.

I guess what I want to share today is how fast time flies. Be sure to spend time with the ones you love while you can. My child is becoming an adult so quickly. I wish I could have back some of the time I wasted when she was young. I would definitely have spent more "fun" time with her.

Psalm 144:4 "Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow."

No comments: