Saturday, July 24, 2010

Never alone


I’ve been reading the book Forgotten God by Francis Chan.  It has caused me to think about a couple of things.  Here’s one idea - we sometimes forget that when we have accepted Christ, the Spirit of God indwells us.  I’ve heard that lots of times but I don’t usually think a lot about it. 

Stop now and take a minute and consider it - God chooses to live in you.  You are a dwelling place for the Holy Spirit.

As I go through each day, I need to remember that God lives in me.  When I get tired and stressed, remember God lives in me.  My situation doesn’t have to define me.  I have the power of God living in me.

I know this sounds really trivial but it is crucial to my walk with God.  I am never alone.  He is always with me and living in me.  I am a temple of the Holy Spirit. 

.

No comments: