Saturday, October 24, 2009

Strength

Are you tired?  Do you feel worn out? Are you exhausted?  Are you stuck on a rut and feel like you are going nowhere?  Have you ever thought where is God?

Not only does God know of our struggles, but God also offers strength.

“But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31)

When you trust in the Lord, then your strength is eternal.  That’s because it isn’t yours, it’s the Lord’s.  Even in difficulty or trouble, your walk will continue because the Lord is guiding your feet.  When you get tired, the Lord will carry you.

There will be moments in your life when it all seems overwhelming.  That’s when you have to trust God to get you through it.  Don’t try to go it alone.  Trust in the Lord with all your heart.  Trust Him to give you strength and hope.

“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” (Psalm 73:26)

“The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need.“  (Psalm 23:1)

“The joy of the Lord is your strength” (Nehemiah 8:10)

No comments: