Wednesday, March 26, 2008

When the going gets tough

Faith is easy when things are going your way. It is when things get tough that you find out what your faith is built on. That reminds me of the song, My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less.

“My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.”

I’m not a pastor, a theologian, or a Bible scholar but I know in whom I have placed my faith. I have a personal relationship with the living God. I trust Him completely to know what is best for me. I can survive any storm in my life if I keep my eyes on Jesus. I stand on Jesus – my solid rock.


Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose."

No comments: